PWA Asset Generator

Our Support Policy

We value our clients and believe that GREAT SUPPORT is a key to success. We assure you to provide our the best support.

We provide support through Email, Facebook and Chrome remote desktop.

Communication language: English only

Response time: 1 Working Day (Usually few hours)

We may not working during holidays and weekends.

Working Time: Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM) GMT + 5:30 Timezone INDIA

Support is only for any bug/error in our Layouts / Modules.

Our responsibility is that our Layouts / Modules should work in latest version of Siberian CMS.

Installation/Setup, Customizations/Modifications are not included in FREE support.

As a goodwill gesture we provide basic customizations like CSS codes.

Kindly read all information in product description page and check what functionalities are included in the Layouts/Modules.



Try at least this....

Clear backoffice cache & overview after installation of a new layout.

Try to browse your siberian in incognito mode in google chrome browser.

If you want to use newly installed Layout/Module in your existing app, You must have to regenerate APK/IPA file for best working.

If still you encounter any issue in layout then send us your issue with screenshots and your latest APK file download link as well as your siberian platform URL and demo editor & backoffice account for access.

Support E-mail: scmslayouts@gmail.com or contact@webvista.co.in



Terms & Conditions for Custom Development

You're allowed to use our custom layout/module development on your single instace of Siberian SAE/MAE/PE for unlimited apps.

With a regular pricing, We'll have a full rights to sell custom layout/module to other Siberian customer. You can't resell or give our layout/module source files to other Siberian customers.

With an exclusive pricing, we can't resell your custom layout/module to other Siberian customer. You will have the full rights of it. Exclusive pricing will be much higher than a regular pricing.

Custom layout/module development comes with 1 year support & updates for any bug/error/issue in the layout/module. Changes/modifications are not included in it, it will be charged extra based on the requirements.

Your Siberian edition must be hosted on your own server. Custom modules can be installed on self hosted Siberian editions only.

Due to time/efforts spend on the development, we don't offer any refund in any case.

60% Advance payment before starting the development and remaining 40% when demo is ready on our server. We'll give you source files only after 100% payment clearance. Payment mode will only be PayPal.